Chair – no current Chair
- To study the needs and expenses of the organization.
- To ask the Board and standing committees where they would like to expand their efforts and to evaluate budget requirements that would allow such expansions.
- To consult with professionals in the areas of fundraising and to develop a plan for meeting the needs of the organization.
- To identify likely funders and develop ideas for fundraising activities and “Asks.”
- To evaluate the success and failure of fundraising efforts.