Chair, Stacey LeFleur
- Increase State Members by 5-10 members through events such as having a booth at events where there is currently no local league.
- Conduct a statewide LWV recruitment effort and get all local leagues to participate.
- Connect with local leagues on ways to energize and engage their membership.
- Make sure that each local league has a member to promote their events on social media.
- Develop a membership committee that has a member from each local league.
- Hold a biennial Legislative Day and Advocacy Training meeting to educate and encourage members in advocacy before the state legislature.